1. Quartz glass products are valuable materials, so they must be handled with care;
2. Continuous use of quartz glass products is allowed at high temperature, which is beneficial to prolong the service life of quartz glass and improve the temperature resistance. On the contrary, quartz glass products are used intermittently at high temperature, and their use times are limited;
3. All kinds of quartz glass have a higher service temperature, which should not be exceeded during use, otherwise it will crystallize or soften and deform;
4. Quartz glass to be used at high temperature must be wiped clean before use. It can be soaked in 10% hydrofluoric acid or lotion, and then washed with high-purity water or treated with alcohol. Wear thin gloves during operation, and do not touch the quartz glass directly by hand;
5. Although quartz glass has high thermal stability, it can withstand sharp temperature difference. However, in actual use, due to different residual strain and product shape, there are certain differences in thermal stability, which should be paid attention to in use;
6. Quartz glass is an acidic material. When used at high temperature, strictly avoid contact with alkaline substances (such as sodium silicate, asbestos, potassium and sodium compounds, etc.), otherwise its crystallization resistance will be greatly reduced.
Maintenance mode of quartz tube:
1. The softening point of quartz tube is 1270 degrees, and it shall not exceed 3 hours when it is used at 1200 degrees.
2. Keep the furnace tube clean and sanitary. There shall be no substances reacting with SiO2 in the furnace tube. When burning materials, in order to prolong the service life of the furnace tube, do not put the materials directly on the furnace tube and hold them in a boat crucible.
3. The temperature resistance of quartz tube is related to its purity. The higher the purity, the higher the temperature resistance.
4. Be sure to put ceramic plugs in the furnace tube during heating, otherwise the temperature at both ends of the furnace tube is high, and the O-ring in the flange cannot bear the high temperature, resulting in poor air tightness. Putting plugs and both ends of the furnace are conducive to forming a balanced temperature field. Quartz glass has a series of excellent physical and chemical functions.